WR subframe extention/rear fender support?

4 replies to this topic
  • Itsamre

Posted September 23, 2002 - 05:38 PM

I'm looking for a WR subframe extention/rear fender support made out of aluminum. It holds the L/P and a light for same. I talked to a guy that had one and said it was from down under and he got it on the net. Anybody have a clue?

• Aussie_Rider

Posted September 24, 2002 - 02:35 AM

There is a company called "WHIPPS ALLOY PRODUCTS" here in AUSTRALIA that make the item you are refering to. WHIPPS call it a "rear guard support". There web site is "www.whipps .com.au" or you can e-mail "graham@whipps.com.au. Hope you find this information helpful.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • GPS Dual Sport

Posted September 24, 2002 - 04:55 AM

I got mine from these folks
B&B Aluminium in AU
This link should take you to the web page with the photo.
It's best to call and talk to Wendy. She handled my order great and they know about overseas shipping.

• GPS Dual Sport

Posted September 24, 2002 - 04:59 AM

I got mine from these folks
B&B Aluminium in AU
This link should take you to the web page with the photo.
It's best to call and talk to Wendy. She handled my order great and they know about overseas shipping.

• Chaindrive

Posted September 24, 2002 - 05:55 AM

That B&B sure makes some nice stuff! Anyone know if they have a US dealer?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.