"Shorty" Clutch/Brake Levers

3 replies to this topic
  • RSA210

Posted March 29, 2003 - 07:33 PM

Anybody running "shorty" style levers?I see Moose makes levers with the rubberized grip material,but there is no mention if they are "shorty" design.The stock brake lever is actually ok for me, I did cut the clutch lever down a bit but still don't care for it.Any suggestions?

• thelimey1

Posted March 29, 2003 - 11:58 PM

i got a set of the moose levers you are talking about, brake lever is similar to stock, but the clutch is way shorter. i like tham much better

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • APhantomduck

Posted March 30, 2003 - 10:34 AM

Yamaha, through it's GYT-R brand, offers a shorter clutch lever with the bearing in the pivot hole. It is also billet aluminum. Check with your Yamaha dealer.

• RSA210

Posted March 30, 2003 - 12:57 PM

Thelimey,I was wondering if the Moose clutch lever was shorter,that's good to know.Thanks
APhantomduck,I'll check into the GYTR lever as well,Thanks

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.