SoCal locals - SB Mtns ride

1 reply to this topic
  • hodaphile

Posted September 23, 2002 - 01:04 PM

SoCal locals - SB Mtns ride
Anyone interested in doing a scouting ride (early morning start, midweek) in the next couple of weeks? I have been scouring maps for possible new trails to tie in for some later dual sport rides. Will need a d/s bike that is street legal. It would mostly be fireroads and it will probably still be hot.

Email hodaphile@hotmail.com if interested.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ron_in_SoCal

Posted September 24, 2002 - 04:03 AM

Hi Rich.

Man, I have been thinking about getting a dual sporter just to do this kind of thing. I never should have sold my old XR400. It has been waaaaaaaaay to long since I've thrown a leg over anything, gotta change that ASAP.

I would love to join you but I need a plate! I may even be able to show you a few good off the beaten path trails up there.

Have fun and be safe,
Ron

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.