hey yam dude

1 reply to this topic
  • twistgrip

Posted March 29, 2003 - 04:40 PM

Did u ever own 99wr400,i live in gladstone & havin prob with bike fouling plugs(dry & black)any jetting tips would be greatly appreciated.Yz timed, airbox removed,dyno-mach exhaust & 450 exhaust cam. thanks!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamaha.dude

Posted March 30, 2003 - 10:20 AM

No, i never had a 99 400... what have you done to the bike as far as accelerator pump and jetting mods...? you may find you need to lean the bike out a bit... I think it is the BK mod that applies to (( models as well? I suggest you do a search or have a browse through the archives... for the WR... might shed some light on the issue and possible fix...

Post some symptoms here and we will work it out... does it bog down?, does it splutter?, have you changed any jets...?

Cheers,

David

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.