CA Registration

1 reply to this topic
  • bajabradley

Posted September 23, 2002 - 12:03 PM

I have a 02 WR426 and have been told by my local dealer that getting my WR registerd for Street is imposible. I have a 3 in the eith possion on my Vin #, I guess this is a red sticker only and no way could I get a plate for it. Ya right I say, any help would be great, please let me know if you have done it. Thx. Brad

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_from_HB

Posted September 24, 2002 - 06:09 PM

Hasn't been done yet on that bike in Calif. It seems the DMB.....errrrr, DMV has all their computers up to speed. That means they catch the 8th digit about every time.
Vermont was the latest avenue, but it seems even that option is now closed. The EPA has a way of spoiling everything.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.