I love my wr450

4 replies to this topic
  • maincrash

Posted August 03, 2009 - 06:21 AM

I bought it in February on a cold night the guy had it in a shed frozen solid I asked to start it the guy laughed and said its frozen.Well I got it for $3900 for a 07 wr450/2700klm in Canada that's cheap.Got the bike home thawed it out fired it up it sounded like it was full of gravel My buddy told me it sounded like a thumper with Quite exhaust. So I took it to my mechanic one valve was out of spec he adjusted it all was good.
I installed a rekluse pro and bin loving it ever since now its got 3650 klm

• klossWR450

Posted August 03, 2009 - 02:09 PM

love is blind as they say but we've fallen in with BLUE girls that are known to be faithfull and rewarding :worthy: , could have been much worse with slutty RED one :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Yamaha_James

Posted August 03, 2009 - 03:03 PM

A lot of people seem to like there WR450F's I'm thinking about purchasing one for myself!, I started a thread but there is no response yet, but congradulations on the purchase, good to hear your liking it! :thumbsup:

• rkwfxd1

Posted August 03, 2009 - 05:05 PM

The only regret I have on my WR450 is not buying it sooner. I love this bike so much. It makes me want to quit my job so that I can ride more. All I can think about and all I want to do is ride my WR450 ever since I got it a month ago.

I have owned a lot of bikes but never enjoyed on this much.

• ranger85

Posted August 03, 2009 - 07:12 PM

love is blind as they say but we've fallen in with BLUE girls that are known to be faithfull and rewarding :ride: , could have been much worse with slutty RED one :worthy:

Yeah, but you know what they say about those red heads. :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.