help with Baja Designs headlight switch

2 replies to this topic
  • fwdtomco

Posted August 02, 2009 - 07:42 PM

Was wondering if any one out there could come up with a wiring schematic of the Baja Designs headlight switch pn 12-9005. I am installing it on my Yamaha WR 450. Am not using the complete Baja Designs kit , just the light switch and need to figure out the internal wiring of the switch . My guess is that the wiring diagram comes with the separately purchased front harness , I dont want to buy this , just want to hook up the switch into my bikes wiring

thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 2fiddyx

Posted August 05, 2009 - 05:24 PM

Here ya go. Hope it helps.

http://www.bajadesig...kickstarts).pdf

Doug@DSA

Was wondering if any one out there could come up with a wiring schematic of the Baja Designs headlight switch pn 12-9005. I am installing it on my Yamaha WR 450. Am not using the complete Baja Designs kit , just the light switch and need to figure out the internal wiring of the switch . My guess is that the wiring diagram comes with the separately purchased front harness , I dont want to buy this , just want to hook up the switch into my bikes wiring

thanks

• fwdtomco

Posted August 05, 2009 - 07:02 PM

Thanks for the reply , it all will help.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.