WR 450 HEADACHES

43 replies to this topic
  • jonethumpwr

Posted April 03, 2003 - 04:52 PM

WR250FL: Can you tell me what the dealer did to your bike jetting ? I have had the carb. off 20 times and still have a 1/4 throttle miss. You seem to be one of the few with a WR450 who live in Florida on this site. Thanks

• WR250fla

Posted April 04, 2003 - 06:40 AM

I sent you an e-mail,Jon

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jonethumpwr

Posted April 04, 2003 - 06:06 PM

Thanks

• Lon13

Posted April 07, 2003 - 08:28 AM

I like mine. I charged the battery and it starts just fine. I jetted it (what bike doesn't need jet work?) it runs great. Vibes(???). I have never owned a four-stroke that was easier to kick start (I'm still stunned at how easy it is). As far as it being unprepared, have you looked at an XR650? Or just about any MX bike for that matter. Lighten up guys. The majority of the people who use this site do it for entertainment. If you see a post that offends you, and you want to lash out at the poster, just ask yourself "self, would I still be angry if this poster turned out to be my Mom (to those with Mommy issues, Dad)?" :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.