Looking For 07 YZ450 Parts

5 replies to this topic
  • WALKINGWOUNDED

Posted July 31, 2009 - 07:03 AM

I'm going to help my freind rebuild the top end on his 07 450. He said he called the local Dealer and they wanted 100.00 a peice for the valves. So I would think the rest of the parts would be matrixed too. My question is, where can he find OE parts that are priced somewhat better than the local Dealer.

• grayracer513

Posted July 31, 2009 - 07:28 AM

You're kidding, right? :thumbsup:

Start right here at the TT Store.

You should also be able to Google "OEM Yamaha Parts" and come up with a lot of possibilities.

• desert-rat660

Posted July 31, 2009 - 03:09 PM

try stadiumyamaha.com they have good prices on oem. i have faction mx valves in my bike 50hrs on them so far so good

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WALKINGWOUNDED

Posted July 31, 2009 - 07:04 PM

Thanks for the info. I haven't forgot about the TT store, just wasn't sure what's out there for Yamaha. Plus I wanted to see what it looked like inside the blue forum. Iv'e been trying to get him to go red, but he ain't budging. Thanks again.

• yam314

Posted August 02, 2009 - 05:46 AM

Monty, this is the place I use.They are $55/ valve
http://www.cyclepartswarehouse.com/

• WALKINGWOUNDED

Posted August 02, 2009 - 07:31 AM

Thanls for the info. I have already told him about the TT Store several times, plus he's a TT member too. I'll pass this info on.

Something about leading a horse to water and drinking or something like that.:thumbsup:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

05 yz450f not fast enough by RedeyeYZ

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  38 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

• 1 reply
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Wilson the Blue Privateer by jetfuel

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  50 replies
Forums
Photo

BIGBORE FOR YZ450F 2006? by Taattie94

• 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.