like or dis like race tech

4 replies to this topic
  • comp182

Posted September 22, 2002 - 11:12 AM

thinking about paying the $450ish dollars for the race tech Gold Valve as well as new springs. I weight 250lbs. Do you think that it is worth it. The only compliant I have now is that I can not turn it just pushes. Thats why I want to got with the new suspension.

• YAMAKAZE

Posted September 23, 2002 - 06:40 AM

I would not ride either of my bikes without Race Tech Gold Valves.....My weight fluctuates between 210 and 220 and my suspensions are like riding on air....

Bonzai :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • crazyadam

Posted September 25, 2002 - 04:31 AM

Good stuff!
I am very happy with my Race Tech Gold Valves.
easy to tune, nice feel of both plush and bottom resistance, much better at race speed than stockers! :)

• sabin

Posted September 25, 2002 - 10:22 AM

How about Race tech Delta Valves? Have anyone used them in theyer forks?

[ September 25, 2002, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: sabin ]

• Idaho450

Posted March 13, 2008 - 08:41 PM

what spring do you run in the rear?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.