Jetting with a Yz pipe

1 reply to this topic
  • Jeff_Magnusson

Posted September 22, 2002 - 10:00 AM

I went to a local track yesterday after placing a stock yz silencer on my 02' Wr. The bike sputtered and would backfire during deceleration and idled poorly. It seemed to be running on the hot side as well. At times my bike would stall while jumping when I backed off the throttle. My jetting should be stock, the air box lid is removed, and the gray wire has been disconnected. I am guessing it is running on the lean side but I am not sure were to start. Any help on what to do with my jetting would be appreciated.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jeff_Magnusson

Posted September 22, 2002 - 10:02 AM

I should also add that I was riding at Bunker Hill Motocross track in Delta Utah. I think the elevation is about 4500 feet.
Thanks in advance.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.