OT: A must see concering the war

6 replies to this topic
  • MOmilkman

Posted March 28, 2003 - 07:36 AM

I got this link in my e-mail this morning.

Its a nice tribuite to all the men and women in the war.

It takes a while to load (if your 56k) but you better check it oout fast before it get to too many e-mail address and they overload the site.

• BruceWA

Posted March 28, 2003 - 08:08 AM

Outstanding tribute!!

• sabin

Posted March 28, 2003 - 07:04 PM

Is it accessable only for US fellas? I get "You are not authorized to view this page"

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chaindrive

Posted March 28, 2003 - 10:24 PM

I get the same thing, Sabin. As I have long suspected, Iowa may not actually be a part of the U.S. :)

• MOmilkman

Posted March 29, 2003 - 10:31 AM

Well, like I mentioned in the orginal post, it looks like their server got overloaded and they shut it down.

That happens everytime it gets passed around to e-mail boxes around the world.

• yamaha.dude

Posted March 29, 2003 - 10:56 AM

Something else you may find interesting... though on a less serious note...

I liked the flash movie that comes up when you select "what time are we going to bomb Saddam...?"

• jackalope

Posted March 29, 2003 - 06:48 PM

yamadude - that site is pretty cool. Thanks

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.