wr450f wot do you get? uk

12 replies to this topic
  • jackasaki

Posted March 26, 2003 - 11:23 PM

just ad me wr450f delivered, it came with a service manual,trip meter (no speedo) and thats it! Now mates come up to me and say "oh you should av got this & you should av got that" So can anybody tell me exactly what i should get for me hard earned £££££££££££££££££££££

• jackasaki

Posted March 27, 2003 - 07:50 AM

????????????? :) :D :D

• x2smoker

Posted March 27, 2003 - 08:06 AM

Should have a cup holder.

A cigar lighter would be a nice accessory, too!

• Wrench

Posted March 27, 2003 - 08:19 AM

Do people really buy stuff without knowing what they bought till it shows up? Unbelievable

• sabooo

Posted March 27, 2003 - 08:24 AM

should've gotten a spark plug thingy as well. The US versions also come with a few additional carb jets. I paid an additional 42.95 and got a welsh supermodel with mine. I look forward to shearing her in a few months and making a nice sweater.

Cheers,
Sabooo

• cookeye

Posted March 27, 2003 - 11:43 AM

jackasaki welcome to tt you will find help as time goes on
I read in trail bike enduro magazine that any thing more than you have will be clased as a road kit and to expect to pay up to 500 pounds for it.

some of the early wr 400/426/250s came with a very comprehensive road kit for no extra but sorry not for you
cookeye :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jackasaki

Posted March 27, 2003 - 12:28 PM

lol dudes thanx for ya help,ya too much!
cheers "cookeye" thats all i wanted to know, nice 1

• jackasaki

Posted March 27, 2003 - 09:28 PM

Quote:-"Do people really buy stuff without knowing what they bought till it shows up? Unbelievable
"...ha ha a mile down the road and it breaks...wench you are UNBELIEVABLE!!!! :)

• Wrench

Posted March 28, 2003 - 05:34 AM

Actually it was in the parking lot and less than 1 mile, but you bought the same bike, only a matter of time, stick close to the truck jackasaki. Good luck

• x2smoker

Posted March 28, 2003 - 08:27 AM

Should have a cup holder.

A cigar lighter would be a nice accessory, too!

If it would have come with the above items, you could have enjoyed your favorite brew on her and lit up your favorite cigar :). After a few brewskies, you would forget that the key was sheared.

x2

• jackasaki

Posted March 28, 2003 - 10:49 AM

ey up wench thanks to TT i checked first!! the nut fell out when i unscrewed the inspection cover!!! domed washer is my cure :)

• Wrench

Posted March 28, 2003 - 10:55 AM

hehhehehehehehe good luck mate

• Polar_Bus

Posted March 31, 2003 - 07:26 AM

must have WR450F accesories,
#1) Chrome exhaust pipes (loud pipe(s) saves lives)
#2) Chrome helmet (to match exhaust, and chicks love a shiny helmet))
#3) Mr. Turbo kit (so you are always out front)
#4) bolt on Port-A-Pottie (used in conjunction with the Mr. Turbo kit)

ack, ack, ack!!
Rich K.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.