2004 yz450f

4 replies to this topic
  • PFLORES2865

Posted July 23, 2009 - 06:43 PM

I have a yz450f and Im looking into throwing some money into it. I just bought the protaper handlebars and sunline grips for it today. And i have a huge list of things that i want to do to the bike. only problem is, is it seems like everywhere you go now days people seem to think there parts are made of gold or something. Ive found cheap parts on motorcycle-superstore.com and motosport.com. does anyone have any other good spots on the net they may know of? Thanks for all and any help i get. it is surely appreciated....:worthy:

• flintlock28

Posted July 28, 2009 - 05:39 PM

I have the same year bike, get a Stormlink to help the bike corner better. It will not "stand up as much" while cornering. I think I got mine used off of #bay for about $65 or so.

This site is pretty decent: http://www.rockymoun...atv.com/home.do

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • usmcpaul

Posted July 28, 2009 - 05:55 PM

I have an 05, but I think you need to be more specific as to what you want to do.

I have found some very good deals on e-bay and such (i.e. RG-3 triples, new for $170....)

In general; I have found Rocky Mountain ATV to have good prices.

• kain522

Posted July 29, 2009 - 02:23 PM

+1 for Rocky Mountain. I've always found good prices and fast service there. It's also worth checking out the TT store. There's alot of people here that swear by them. Hope you're enjoying your 04 as much as I'm enjoying mine!

• Aaron_YZ450F

Posted July 29, 2009 - 06:12 PM

+2 for Rocky Mountain! Great shipping and return policy, great to reasonable pricing and anything over 100 bucks is free shipping right now. And you can always google an offer coupon/code for and extra discount! Also the TT Store has nearly everything under the sun for good prices...and if they do not have it, just ask and they will do their best to get it for you.

Related Content

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.