WR450 overheating?

So, I've been getting my WR450 ready for my first real woods ride tomorrow and decided to change oil, clean filter, etc. beforehand. I started my bike to let it run (approx. 5-10 minutes) and when I shut it off the radiator fluid was boiling in the overfill resevoir and then spit out the bottom through a hose. Is this normal in warm weather? It's been in the mid 90 degrees here in MT lately and was about that temperature when I was working on my bike. I thought maybe there was an air bubble in the coolant line's, so I drained all that and re-filled per owner's manual. Should I be concerned about this, or was a big reason why this was happening was because of no air going through the radiator? Can anyone help me? I've searched other threads and could really find the same scenario.

So, I've been getting my WR450 ready for my first real woods ride tomorrow and decided to change oil, clean filter, etc. beforehand. I started my bike to let it run (approx. 5-10 minutes) and when I shut it off the radiator fluid was boiling in the overfill resevoir and then spit out the bottom through a hose. Is this normal in warm weather? It's been in the mid 90 degrees here in MT lately and was about that temperature when I was working on my bike. I thought maybe there was an air bubble in the coolant line's, so I drained all that and re-filled per owner's manual. Should I be concerned about this, or was a big reason why this was happening was because of no air going through the radiator? Can anyone help me? I've searched other threads and could really find the same scenario.

Bingo.:worthy: The bikes need to be moving. No big deal.

Thanks for the help! I've always had 2 strokes and got a little concerned when I saw this. I searched some of the other threads and really couldn't find the answer to my situation. Thanks again for ALL your help guys!