Riding Sunday?

5 replies to this topic
  • mmbasa

Posted September 19, 2002 - 09:36 PM

Plan on riding Sunday in SoCal area, but have noone to ride with. Any one interested in hooking up. I'm in the LA area, I usually ride Stoddard Wells or HV.

• omnivortex

Posted September 19, 2002 - 09:44 PM

I might be interested..if its not too hot.

• StreetMoto

Posted September 19, 2002 - 10:02 AM

Is Stoddard Wells out by Barstow?

Id be into some desert action. even though it will be hot...

I rode elsinore MX track last weekend. it was hot out there but not fry your brain hot.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • keith_king

Posted September 20, 2002 - 02:04 AM

Hey mmbassa

im going to the TT ride thi weekend or ill go with ya i ushally go out there almost every weekend so keep me in mind and drop a line anytime

a good spot to go.......exit bellmountain(says no OHV) but there is , you need to head east about 5 miles then the road turns to dirt then anohter 4 miles and finda spot to stage........KK

• mmbasa

Posted September 20, 2002 - 05:13 AM

I usually go every other week,so next time I head out there I'll keep you in mind, since I can't seem to get anyone to go except for asking complete strangers.

• StreetMoto

Posted September 20, 2002 - 07:48 AM

same here. All my friends ride motocross and dont want to come out to the dez to ride so its pretty cool to find people here that want to get together.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.