A very Personal Thanks to ThumperTalk

1 reply to this topic
  • John_Lorenz

Posted September 18, 2002 - 02:10 AM

I just want to convey my gratitude and acknowledgments to ThumperTalks Bryan Bosch and Judy Claus, along with ThumperTalk Partners (Moto-Master USA:, Dubach Racing:, Pro Moto Billet:, Ligne Racing:, Seal Savers: & CFC-Offroad:)If it were not for their generous help and contributions for this weekends Ride, it would have been just an ordinary get together.

I have not personally meet with Bryan, I have talked to him on the phone a few times. I can tell you Bryan is a man of his word a very rare breed these days. Believe me, Bryan and Steve's vision for ThumperTalk goes far beyond what we can imagine. Without this forum, this weekend would not have come to light. They have put together a great community of people on one forum and thats here at ThumperTalk. I can not say enough especially about the ThumperTalk Partners like the Dubachs, Moto Master, Ligne and the rest. These Partners are small operations, building there business around a sport they love and a people they share a passion with.

Please join with me in a special thanks to these fine people. Personaly, I will shop no further then the partners on ThumperTalk, they support us, like wise we need to support them.

There are also 3 guys that have been quitely helping behind the scenes
Cisco, Big Blue One and Fryboy have been running trail recon, getting fliers Schmoozing Pete and Kay at morning star, and just helping off load all of the weekends festivities.

aka John Lorenz

Clik Me Link Below -->1st Annual West Coast ThumperTalk Ride Friday Sept 20 - Sunday Sept 22

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fryboy

Posted September 18, 2002 - 02:59 AM

Ego pretty much covered it all. :) Thank you very much Bryan, Steve, Judy, and all the Thumpertalk Partners!! Thanks to you, this isn't just an ordinary ride.

Looking forward to meeting and riding with you all !

Thumpertalk Rules !

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.