Buddy pegs

2 replies to this topic
  • Ronnie Mac

Posted March 24, 2003 - 06:56 PM

Has anyone tried buddy pegs on wr450 and if so were did you attach and if carring passenger did you crash in firey wreck like warning decal states?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Math

Posted March 25, 2003 - 04:11 AM

I did not want to drill holes in the frame so I bought clamp on pegs...The problem is that they won't hold securely. I think I'm going to ( oh oh, my knowledge of English is missing it)....well try to "add" 2 little flat metal pieces to the subframe on each side at the level I want the buddy pegs to be placed. Then I will drill holes throught these pieces and bolt racer bike buddy pegs in place. I found that other solutions were not secure and/or comfortable

If you want to stick with clamp on pegs, EMGO prvides some..Do a search with the search engine of this forum and you will find some infos...

• Ronnie Mac

Posted March 25, 2003 - 04:57 AM

Thanks. Let me know how it goes :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.