McGrath on the KTM... Photos

7 replies to this topic
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted September 17, 2002 - 06:41 PM

http://motocrossacti...tail.asp?id=601

Posted Image

• Chaindrive

Posted September 17, 2002 - 07:53 PM

the King could do THAT on my kid's King Cobra 50cc!!! I hope old age and treachery DOES overcome! GO McGrath!! :)

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted September 18, 2002 - 01:52 AM

I am VERY pleased Jer is on KTM's. It's good for KTM, Jer and us, the consumer, especially since Jer's contract involves 2 years as a development rider!

If you were around when KTM's were Penton's, you have witnessed the making of a GREAT off road/mx bike company. MXA (Dirt Rider?) did an article on KTM, it's life, woes and victories.

KTM has come a very long way in the MC business and I hope they never go.

KTM has upped the ante on off road bikes. If you like your WRF...Thank KTM!

If you like your YZF450...thank KTM!

Isn't KTM working on a ~900cc twin street (street fighter?) bike...???

• SMD

Posted September 18, 2002 - 05:14 PM

I like KTM and I like MC.....but I have to admit not in a million years would I live to see this combination.
Go MC/KTM!!! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Blue_Boner

Posted September 18, 2002 - 06:09 PM

I have to admit I sold my older generation KTM thumper(LC4) for a Yamaha, but I love the fact that KTM finally has a notable rider in the 250 class. Now my friends that say if KTM's were any good how come nobody good rides them in 250 Supercross? Well, if Jeremy isn't good enough who is? Kudos to the Orange side! Eric

• YAMAKAZE

Posted September 19, 2002 - 06:59 AM

What's he gonna do with that big "BLUE" Tractor Trailer with his name and the Yamaha logo all over it?

Bonzai :)

• Ga426owner

Posted September 19, 2002 - 07:31 AM

Painted Orange already!!!!!!!!!

• YZeezee

Posted September 19, 2002 - 07:58 AM

yamakaze,
I saw pictures of your trailer setup a while ago-I bet ou're trying to figure out a way to put a bid in on his old trailer aren't you??? :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.