Accessory passenger pegs for WR450F

4 replies to this topic
  • emmit47

Posted July 14, 2009 - 12:07 PM

Does anyone know where I can buy aftermarket passenger pegs designed for (or applicable to) a 2007 Yamaha WR450F?

I see that Baja Designs has them for CRF450X, but apparently not for WR450F.

Mine is dual-sported (plated) and I want to be able to take the wife or kids on rides occassionally.

• DeepPurplishBlue

Posted July 14, 2009 - 02:35 PM

Does anyone know where I can buy aftermarket passenger pegs designed for (or applicable to) a 2007 Yamaha WR450F?

I see that Baja Designs has them for CRF450X, but apparently not for WR450F.

Mine is dual-sported (plated) and I want to be able to take the wife or kids on rides occassionally.

They have them for the 2003-2006 WR450.... I just got a set. Really nice engineering.

Give them a call, maybe they are working on a version for the 2007+ WRs... if nothing else, tell them you want 'em so they see the interest. The more people that ask the more likely it is you'd see the product.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Thresher90

Posted July 14, 2009 - 05:40 PM

wait who has them available for the 2003 model?

• DeepPurplishBlue

Posted July 14, 2009 - 06:40 PM

wait who has them available for the 2003 model?

Baja Designs has them. Brand new product, not on the website yet. You
have to call them to order.

• Thresher90

Posted July 14, 2009 - 07:29 PM

ok thanks!

Derek :worthy:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.