gray wire modification

1 reply to this topic
  • theron

Posted September 17, 2002 - 06:15 PM

I DID A SEARCH FOR GRAY WIRE MODIFICATION AND CAME UP WITH NO SEARCH RESULTS EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN DISCUSSED FREQUENTLY. I WANTED TO READ ABOUT IT AND DECIDE IF IT WAS WORTH DOING. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG BECAUSE THERE MUST BE AT LEAST A HUNDRED POSTS ON THIS TOPIC.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chaindrive

Posted September 17, 2002 - 07:36 PM

theron, I haven't quite figured evcerything out since the format change, which coincided with my hardrive crash, but try going to the main page then search the "archives". Hope this helps. As far as the grey wire, basically: disable it. Cut it, unplug it at a connector, lose it in a poker game, concede it in the divorce proceedings, install it on your buddy's YZF when he isn't looking:D ...Whatever works!

[ September 18, 2002, 05:53 AM: Message edited by: Chaindrive ]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.