Just bought a 05 WR450

1 reply to this topic
  • Parx_400

Posted July 14, 2009 - 05:51 AM

Hi Everyone,

I use to post on here all the time back before 2004 when I sold my WR400. I just picket up a 2005 WR450 that is street legal with California plate. Bike runs great and seems strong yet some cosmetic things are a little rough ( missing bolts, hacked up parts etc). I do have a few questions though. Im going to put a larger tank on the bike and wanted to know about the shrouds. I hear people say the bike needs yz shrouds. I looked at pictures on line and the 05 wr and yz shrouds seem to be the same. Even the Acerbis part numbers are the same. was it only the 03 and 04 that needed yz shrouds?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Flagstaff

Posted July 14, 2009 - 08:57 PM

06 wr450, which I think is same as 05 , bought ims 3.1 gal, fit perfect, shrouds ok.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.