Anyone in Utah install a Z-Start?

3 replies to this topic
  • yamaharichey

Posted March 24, 2003 - 12:09 PM

If anyone in Utah has installed a Z-Start I'd sure like to see how it works.

• ddialogue

Posted March 24, 2003 - 05:13 PM

I was there this past weekend! Oh well. I will be back down the last weekend in April for the supercross and a day of riding (probably at Jericho.) If you haven't had a chance to ride one by then, PM me and we'll get together.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 4stroked

Posted March 27, 2003 - 06:24 PM

wouldn't happen to want a RTT steering stabalizer to go along with your sweet ride would you or maybe you know someone? I have one that has been used twice on a YZ450f I am selling for $425. See it at http://cgi.ebay.com/...item=2408941033

Thanks for you time.

• rokonn

Posted March 28, 2003 - 06:52 PM

I installed one on my '03 YZ450F last week have put about 40 miles on it. Trust me, if you try it you'll never go back. It is absolutely fantastic. It makes the harshness of these big monsters away and makes them very usable in the tightest of sections. There really is no downside and it is the cheapest and best designed of the auto clutches out there. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.