*** Utah riders -- Cherry Creek Saturday ***

12 replies to this topic
  • mrmoto

Posted March 24, 2003 - 10:25 AM

I'm planning a ride at Cherry Creek for Saturday (29th). It should be 60 degrees, partly cloudy, and probably a little muddy up high -- if it gets too muddy we can stay low or ride the dunes at Little Sahara. Should be great fun! Anybody else interested, post here or send me a PM.
- Eric

• live_to_ride

Posted March 24, 2003 - 04:24 PM

What time and where, eh? I'm also planning on riding out that way on saturday with a buddy. Let me know and we'll hook up. thanks
Chris :)

• r1superstar

Posted March 24, 2003 - 07:46 PM

Eric,

I would love to go, however I work that day. :D Have fun and please be sure to blast some trails for me!!...........db :)

• RCannon

Posted March 25, 2003 - 02:48 AM

You sould take th eday off. I just drove through the area last nite. It was raining lightly. Should be dust free and incredible!

• mrmoto

Posted March 25, 2003 - 04:34 AM

Chris, starting around 10:00am was the plan. How familiar are you with the area? We could meet up at the cross-roads at Jericho Junction or at the Ranger Station at the entrance of Little Sahara. When and where will you be?
- Eric

• mrmoto

Posted March 26, 2003 - 06:47 AM

TT :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • live_to_ride

Posted March 26, 2003 - 05:16 PM

Eric- I usually don't go to the ranger station or little sahara at all. I keep going past the left turn (to the sand dunes) to the dirt road. Where the road forks, I go right, and park a little ways off to the right of the road. I just don't see any point in paying the fee unless my bike has a paddle tire on it, which it doesn't now. How about meeting at the first cattle gaurd on the dirt road? I believe it is just a bit before it forks.

P.S.- I'm not that fast, but my buddy is (if he comes, I think he will).

• r1superstar

Posted March 26, 2003 - 05:44 PM

Chris,

If you ride the dunes or cherry creek, the fees go to a great cause. It hleps maintain and keep the whole park open for all to enjoy. Have fun.............db

P.S. I work at South Valley Motorsports in Draper now. Check me out if/when you need parts.

• live_to_ride

Posted March 26, 2003 - 06:18 PM

Well, I havent' been keeping track of the date closely enough. This saturday is the 29th, and I am going to support wade allison and company at the state capital this saturday at 11:00 am. We are having a ralley to speak out against suwa and misc other green sob's who are trying to ban all ohv's everywhere. I hope some others will attend. Thanks if you attend the ralley, sorry I can't go this weekend.

• r1superstar

Posted March 27, 2003 - 04:15 AM

Yeah I know, I have to work. I want to be there but it's not possible. Don't forget to drop by the shop sometime. Let others know as well...................db

• mrmoto

Posted March 28, 2003 - 04:58 AM

Last call... anyone...

• Scaryfast

Posted March 28, 2003 - 05:03 AM

Have fun riding. Sorry, I can't go. I'm Scoutmaster and will be picking-up food donations Saturday morning with the Boy Scouts. However, I hope to hit the OCA track in the afternoon.

• r1superstar

Posted March 28, 2003 - 04:44 PM

Eric,

We are going Sunday if you want to ride then too. We are meeting at 0900 on the south side of the highway in the gravel area (across the street from where you and I parked that one day we both went)................db :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.