this man should be shot

12 replies to this topic
  • CHris_PArks

Posted September 17, 2002 - 11:42 AM

read this and tell me this dude is crazy
http://www.racerxill...Lord_Alfred.cfm

• Chaindrive

Posted September 17, 2002 - 03:28 PM

Straight outa Monty Python... :D :D :D His cheek must be mighty sore from having his tongue lodged there for so long! Boy, I thought I was windy!! :D

The term " Pompous Ass " comes to mind... :)

[ September 17, 2002, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: Chaindrive ]

• DR.Zaius

Posted September 17, 2002 - 05:18 PM

What an ignorant snot! I sent him a respectful email about my opinions, I suggest you all do the same. :)

• Fayeslappa

Posted September 17, 2002 - 05:51 PM

I've got it, first Iraq then, whoever that guy is.

• Dan_from_HB

Posted September 17, 2002 - 05:54 PM

Oh yeah!
Old man wins Open World Championship for sixth time, and French whiner who couldn't make it in the States wins 11 of 12. And WE have a lack of competition?
I seem to recall something about a ONE MOTO FORMAT in World Championship GP's. Oh, THAT'S a real test!
MXDN. Bring it.
Dan

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted September 17, 2002 - 06:24 PM

Originally posted by Dan from HB:
Oh yeah!
Old man wins Open World Championship for sixth time, and French whiner who couldn't make it in the States wins 11 of 12. And WE have a lack of competition?
I seem to recall something about a ONE MOTO FORMAT in World Championship GP's. Oh, THAT'S a real test!
MXDN. Bring it.
Dan

Ditto, Dan the man!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MOmilkman

Posted September 18, 2002 - 05:51 AM

The young Stewart wanted to learn from Reed, so he let Reed pass him so he could study his technique. But Reed did him one better by actually going slower himself, and allowing Stewart to go back past him. This not only kept his secrets safe, but also kept his sparkling image untarnished from being attached to such an unsportsmanlike grudge race.

BAWWHAAAAAA HAAA HAAAAAA!!!!!

Who does this guy think he is!!!! That seriously craked me up!!!! :) :D
Too funny....

• Dodger

Posted September 18, 2002 - 09:23 PM

Imagine a rider being so perfect as to win all but one race during the course of a season! It's an accomplishment without peer in any racing circle!

Whoaaa here, did I miss something ........

I thought that this one guy, you know, from the U.S. here, ummm, I think he kinda had a sort of good season...........now, how did that go.........Perf...perfec.......oh, I know, PERFECT SEASON!!!! Can't remember the dudes name, he must be kinda good though :) .......

Dodger :D :D

• THE_SWEDE

Posted September 18, 2002 - 10:45 PM

Lord Alfred is one of my true heroes! I guess he likes to stir things up a bit!

I read all the answers on racerx today. Is irony totally new to some people?

• Jim_Bob

Posted September 19, 2002 - 12:53 AM

Lighten up a bit you boys he is only taking the piss. Except for the Chad Reed bit of course, that was true...
JB

• MOmilkman

Posted September 19, 2002 - 03:08 AM

Originally posted by Jim Bob:
Lighten up a bit you boys he is only taking the piss. Except for the Chad Reed bit of course, that was true...
JB

Ummmmmm, I think you forgot to add "Joking" after what you just said. You had to.
Here, let me do it for you...

Originally posted by Jim Bob:
Lighten up a bit you boys he is only taking the piss. Except for the Chad Reed bit of course, that was true... JOKING!!!! HA HA HA HA
JB

• Blade275

Posted September 19, 2002 - 11:05 AM

Just wait till this guy sees Tim Ferry in the MXDN, then he'll see just how these "lead-bellied" 4-strokes perform!

• ratbiker

Posted September 19, 2002 - 01:45 PM

I was thinking this guy was an idiot until a freind (jerygus) said it had to be a fake,and if you take that into consideration when reading it you will think the same (i beleive).The guy is trying to pump up us riders for mxdn (nobody even a mealy mouthed brit would in his right mind)rank on rc,bubba,us motocross and supercross all at the same time and be seriuos! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.