NOT FOR THOSE WHO ARE WORKING TOMORROW!!

4 replies to this topic
  • racemile

Posted September 17, 2002 - 09:52 PM

Just had to do this, For those of you who have to work tomorrow...........(rasberry). I (finally) will be taking an entire day off to ride rampart!! My brother and I shluld be dropping the bikes of the trailer at about 8:30am. At that time we will both disappear in a cloud of dust for the remainder of the day.

Anyone who doesn't have to work may see us giggling foolishly as we bomb down the trails without the worry of: Making sure the kids havent crashed, keepin' it slow so the wife can keep up, not breaking in newbies, finding easy trails so everyone can ride, watching the time so we can get back to camp and take the kids for a ride etc......

YES!!!!

Race

• starttman

Posted September 17, 2002 - 10:28 AM

hate you.yea i remember the days of no kids or schedules or cell phones and pagers.me and my bro ripping until it was dark or we were out of gas...

hope you get a flat.or your chain comes off and you have no masterlink.or you drove 2 hours and forgot your helmet.

Have fun dude.. wish i could be there too.

chris

98yz 400

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FTD

Posted September 17, 2002 - 10:37 AM

Just to let you know, I am leaving tomorrow for 5 days in the Sawtooth Basin by Stanley, Id to ride the gnarliest trails and drink the coldest beers around with 40 of my best buddies. Roasted pig one night, chili feed the next and Black Angus New York steaks on Saturday night.
Touche'
FTD

[ September 17, 2002, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: FTD ]

• racemile

Posted September 17, 2002 - 12:02 PM

FTD

I bow because I have been bested...(bow)

Race

• ddialogue

Posted September 17, 2002 - 01:07 PM

FTD....Check your PM's!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.