Just bought an 09 WR450F

27 replies to this topic
  • erickdj

Posted July 19, 2009 - 10:06 PM

Nice :worthy:

She got a sister?

Unfortunately no, no sisters. We actually used to be co-workers, we were cubicle neighbors for about 2 years.:banana: We've always got along good, but things just never really moved to a more "personal" level, she's always played the "hard to get" role.:banana: But for some reason she's been a little more willing to talk/hang out with me lately. Not sure where this is going, maybe nowhere. Still, it's fun and feels good to go riding solo with a hot chick instead of going with 3 or 4 smelly dudes.:banana: :banana: :banana:

Have you done any riding lately?

• JSanfilippo

Posted July 19, 2009 - 10:47 PM

A couple of laps around the backyard count? :banana:

sorry for the hijack :worthy:

• SJMC_DON

Posted July 20, 2009 - 07:26 AM

You know it, can't stop riding.:banana: Yesterday I took this hot chick to teach her how to ride. I got a clean 2000 kx100 smoker about a week ago, got her to learn the basics on it.:worthy: Then at about 1pm when the weather was getting too warm we headed to the river for a nice cool-off session in the water.:banana: Didn't leave the woods until 7:30pm. It was a pretty fun day. She wants to go back and keep learning how to ride. I'm all for that.:banana: I already told her the next trip would be to the Elkins swimming hole.

Stick a fork in him... he's done.:banana:

• beezer

Posted July 20, 2009 - 07:48 AM

It's always fun in the begining.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • erickdj

Posted July 20, 2009 - 08:17 AM

A couple of laps around the backyard count? :worthy:

I'm afraid not, doesn't count. I might be going to Elkins this next saturday, let me know if you want to go.

• JSanfilippo

Posted July 20, 2009 - 11:40 AM

It's always fun in the begining.

Thats what she said.

• JSanfilippo

Posted July 20, 2009 - 11:41 AM

I'm afraid not, doesn't count. I might be going to Elkins this next saturday, let me know if you want to go.

I'll have to check the schedule. Its gonna be hot though :worthy:

• erickdj

Posted July 20, 2009 - 12:48 PM

I'll have to check the schedule. Its gonna be hot though :worthy:

I know it will be hot, but not as hot as it will be here in the valley. Besides, you need that kind of heat to get in the swimming hole, damn water is freezing cold. So the hotter and dirtier it gets for the ride, the more enjoyable the swimming would be.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.