Need Advice on Header.

1 reply to this topic
  • mmbasa

Posted September 17, 2002 - 05:31 AM

I found a good deal on FMF headers. Does anyone use one, and which is better the Hi-flow or the powerbomb. What are your guys opinions on them. I already have a powercore 4. Would I have to rejet or can I still run the stock jetting like I am.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted September 17, 2002 - 06:10 AM

I used to run a Powercore 4 with a ceramic coated powerbomp header. The header added lots of low and mid power. I went 3 turns out on the fuel screw and up one size on the main. I have the Powerbomb for sale if you want it. $100 + $10 for shipping and it is recently ceramic coated. Let me know.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.