Riding areas near Biloxi, MS?

1 reply to this topic
  • Shawn

Posted March 28, 2001 - 03:11 PM

I have to go to Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, MS for 6 weeks and was thinking I might take the bike with me. Just wondering if there is any good places to ride in the area. I prefer mostly trails to motocross tracks and tracks are all that I could find listed close by.

Thanks for any help.

99YZ400F (him)
00TTR125 (her)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Boit

Posted March 28, 2001 - 03:56 PM

There is a major race in the Wiggins area which is on I-12 about an hour and half north of N'awlins. I think it is a hare and hound. If you can get your hands on a Cycle News you might find a telephone number to call for more info. If that doesn't pan out, I'd find a dealer in the Biloxi area and call them for advice on trail riding in the area. Usually, that kind of info gets around pretty well.

[This message has been edited by Boit (edited 03-28-2001).]

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.