WR 400 1999

2 replies to this topic
  • VTArider

Posted March 23, 2003 - 05:03 PM

Hello I own 02 wr250 thinking of bying a used 99 wr 400 need more horses............... and a green sticker /dual sport 02 is red does anyonw know the weight of wr400 1999? does it have a grey wire also ?and any other differences of thses 2 bikes

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted March 23, 2003 - 05:26 PM

~ 270#

blue wire, gray wire >> yes

carb is a step backward from your 250. The 2000 had the major carb upgrade (new design).

• big_G

Posted March 24, 2003 - 05:32 AM

I can't speak on any similarities, but I haven't cut any wires and I'm beyond happy with this bike, it rules stock to me and the only adjustment I want is a suspension job at race tech. Obviously I pulled the exhaust cork and airbox lid.

It's guaranteed green sticker and can be plated with ease, even at your local Kaliforina DMV.

:) :D :D

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.