Trail tech stator & Moose Wiring

5 replies to this topic
  • dgreco07

Posted July 07, 2009 - 10:02 PM

Hello,

I have a trail tech lighting stator and a moose racing harness with regulator. I

I am having trouble powering my lights, perhaps I am not connecting correctly. I am using a Moose Racing wiring harness [2120-0001]. I am confused about how to connect to the Regulator. The harness has a white and yellow wire that is supposed to connect to the stator. The stator has 2 yellow wires coming out of it. The yellow wire (from harness) is connected to all the lights (power) and is labeled "Yellow-Stator"- and the white is labeled as "kill", however, there is also a kill switch that is interconnected in the harness and is functional. I am not sure if I am supposed to connect this white wire to the other yellow wire of the lighting stator?

:worthy:

Thanks in advance.

• huffster

Posted July 08, 2009 - 05:36 AM

Call Trail Tech...

• dgreco07

Posted July 08, 2009 - 07:55 AM

I already did. Trail tech wont help. Also, Moose Racing doesn't support their products. They have no tech support at all or even a phone number.

Anyways, does anyone know where the output of the stator connects to?

• lessongeo

Posted July 08, 2009 - 09:05 AM

well, it is time to get a voltmeter and find out which wires are which on your moose harness.

Download a wiring diagram from trail tech also.

I have a trail tech system and it works flawlessly

• dgreco07

Posted July 08, 2009 - 09:33 AM

I am pretty positive about which wires are which on the Moose harness, I am just not sure which output from the stator connects to what on the harness. I imagine most systems are very similar...

Does the output from the stator connect to the regulator/rectifier?

Anybody?

:worthy:

• huffster

Posted July 10, 2009 - 06:37 AM

Sounds like a good reason to not buy anything from Moose, to me....Sorry.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Need help with 2013 crf450 motor by souliog

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF450R
  • Hot  75 replies
Forums
Photo

2006 crf450r kick started being stuck by Sheldonjace2013

• Hot  44 replies
Forums
Photo

2002 Crf450r by missouri-man

• Hot  30 replies
Forums
Photo

private mx track? by riyaadhd

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  166 replies
Forums
Photo

2007 crf450 stuck in gear by Jackthomas1989

• Hot  30 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

RegisterSign InClose
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.