Toronto has class

4 replies to this topic
  • Bamster

Posted March 23, 2003 - 04:17 AM

Leaf fans cheered at the American nation anthem last night in a game against Buffalo. They have class unlike the Hab
fans in Montreal.

• Indy_WR450

Posted March 23, 2003 - 03:11 PM

Most Canadians dislike the Quebecors. They constantly whine and are not in touch with the heartbeat of the rest of us North Americans.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Pete_Z

Posted March 24, 2003 - 10:38 AM

Hey Bamster - get it right. Leaf fans have class, Toronto itself is, well............nice, I guess. Personally, I wouldn't want to live there. :)

Peace Eh - P.Z.

• Bamster

Posted March 24, 2003 - 01:14 PM

Pete your right. I went to college in Brampton and I don't miss it at all.

• Math

Posted March 25, 2003 - 11:36 AM

are not in touch with the heartbeat of the rest of us North Americans

People here are very peaceful, probably too peaceful...The main thing is that the English language beeing so poorly understood here, people are just unable to get enough info to understand the American point of view... International news they listen to come from France. French stations sure have some intelligent things to say (some would rather say few) but it is definitly unsufficient to understand what this war is about and see both sides of the medal. To get it, Québec people should be able to read the National Post and listen to american TV channels and so on...Then they could see different ideas and make their own. Unfortunately, it is not what's happening here.

Anyway, no matter you are in favor of War or not, I think that booing a national anthem is just unnacceptable. This is just common sense.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.