Pilot Screw Adjustments?

2 replies to this topic
  • FNG241_WR450F

Posted March 22, 2003 - 05:45 PM

Okay, I'm going to show my ignorance in this post, but hopefully there's some other folks out there that need some help on this topic as well. I bought a WR450 about a week ago. I noticed that when I come on the gas that it sometimes bogs down a little. A few folks have told me that I need adjust the pilot screw. Okay, I've found it, now will someone please give me some details on how to adjust it? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted March 22, 2003 - 06:09 PM

Get your hands on the March 2003 Motocross Action Rag:

MXA Test Bikes: MXA's 2003 85 Shootout, 2003 125 Shootout, 2003 250 Shootout, 2003 450 Shootout, How To Build A Works KX250, 2003 KTM 200SX
People: Jeremy McGrath, James Stewart, Travis Pastrana, Kyle Lewis, Bobby Bonds, Bobby Kiniry
Races: World Supercross Championships, Welcome To The Megladome
Tech: Five Steps To The Perfect KX125, RM 125, CR125, YZ125, KTM 125SX, Secrets Of The Fuel Screw , Oil Viscocity And You
Features: We Are A Warlike People, Physics Of The BackFlip
Product Tests: No Fear Elite Glove, ATV Offroad Fury 2, Dr. D YZ450F Exhaust, Renthal Tapered Grip, Moto Tassinari KTM 125SX Reed, EVS Web Knee Brace
Hottest Products Brown Brother's Racing, Pro Taper, SIDI Boots, PC Racing, Tag Metals, Factory Effex, Carbon Fiber Works, Chaparral

I was hoping to give you your answer on their website. It ain't there.

• FNG241_WR450F

Posted March 23, 2003 - 03:35 AM

Thanks for the help! I'll take a look for it.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.