Fluidyne radiators

3 replies to this topic
  • Wiz636

Posted July 06, 2009 - 09:46 AM

Smashed up my right side radiator (again) and since the lower shroud mouting tab has broken off (again) is seems like it is a repair that just will not hold up to my abuse.

Thinking about going with the Fluidyne radiator since they are now selling them individually but my question is if anybody has had experience with them, i.e., will they fit with the various aftermarket radiator cages?

Fluidyne says that thier YZ450 radiators are 28mm thick vs. the stock 25mm.

• husqy360

Posted July 06, 2009 - 02:12 PM

scorpion rad guards.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Wiz636

Posted July 07, 2009 - 08:28 AM

scorpion rad guards.

Those are burly! I actually just bought a set of the cages from them and since I am heading up to the WEC in Penticton this weekend Steve (the owner) is going to bring them there for me. :worthy:

• B_DRZ

Posted July 07, 2009 - 06:24 PM

I have a set of scorpions on my ride as well, never came close to bending a rad yet.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.