What are these things?

4 replies to this topic
  • pablo83

Posted July 04, 2009 - 04:24 PM

I just got a used WR400F. In the box of parts that I got with the bike were these two things made by Works Connection. They are upside down in the pic. What are they?

Posted Image

• trailman006

Posted July 04, 2009 - 04:30 PM

Look like radiator supports to me

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pablo83

Posted July 04, 2009 - 05:23 PM

Look like radiator supports to me

I think you're right. We'll have to see if they work with radiator cages and an oversized tank. I kind of doubt it.

Next question: The PO thinks it has a rewound stator in it. How do I tell?

• DS-WR450F

Posted July 04, 2009 - 09:31 PM

They are radiator braces. I have the same ones, and while they must offer SOME support, they are very flimsy, and mine will soon be replaced by the Unibikers.

• pablo83

Posted July 05, 2009 - 08:37 AM

It looks like they won't fit on the left side with an oversized tank installed. But thanks for the help guys

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.