Will a clutch perch and lever from a DRZ fit?

3 replies to this topic
  • Regalman

Posted July 03, 2009 - 09:59 AM

I'm taking my bike out of MI next week and figure I bet put a few items on it to make it at least looks like its street legal.

I didn't get my mirror perch ordered in time, so I'm thinking I can take my clutch perch and lever from my DRZ, do you think it would fit on the WR?

The only thing I could think that would be different is the size of the hole for the cable end. I'm assuming however these are pretty standard sized. The other concern is that it has a somewhat similar 'throw', which I'd assume is also pretty standard.

What do you guys think?

• Regalman

Posted July 03, 2009 - 10:57 AM

Actually, now that I think of it... the WR has a weird clutch cable adjuster... I bet it won't work... dangit.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Regalman

Posted July 03, 2009 - 05:08 PM

I think this worked out well... used stock WR perch with the DRZ back half that had the mirror mount... moved the hotstart to the right and wedged it between my fancy new Bell bike bell.... ring ring ring

Posted Image

• Regalman

Posted July 04, 2009 - 02:51 PM

I'm ready...

Posted Image

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.