Grips

2 replies to this topic
  • Jekel

Posted September 15, 2002 - 12:22 PM

Does anyone have trouble with different grips? I try some different types which are supposed to be great and they bother my hands. I always end up going back to the Oury. ??????????

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jason_in_KC

Posted September 16, 2002 - 03:40 AM

Jekel, I run the Smith gel pad grips, they don't last that long for me, but they are small(diameter) and are very comfy. I will be buying these again. Seems if you find something that works, run with it.
Some grips have hammered my palms in a matter of hours while others just didn't fit my hands good. Good thing, grips are cheap and you can change often to find the one that works best for your application.

• Dan_from_HB

Posted September 16, 2002 - 06:13 PM

I use FMF Ergo. They work great, hold up well, and are very comfortable.
Dan

[ September 16, 2002, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Dan from HB ]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.