If it ain't broke don't fix it ?????

2 replies to this topic
  • Jonesy920

Posted March 21, 2003 - 04:31 PM

What would be the consenus for thoughs of us that haven't sheared the woodruff key yet . Should we lap it retorque and locktite ? Or just wait and see ? I am really tempted to go ahead and do the fix myself, but i'm worried that it might not be the right fix until I see the TSB in my hand.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted March 21, 2003 - 06:09 PM

Hey Scott,
You have to loctite it if your're going to bury it in 3 feet of water! Just kidding.

• Jonesy920

Posted March 21, 2003 - 07:38 PM

Don't forget upside down in 3 ft of water. BTW I didn't even get water in the airbox, lucky !!! Might be a good thing to have a cut in my airbox drain :D :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.