AIS Removal Kit Pictures?

7 replies to this topic
  • 06_WR_450

Posted July 01, 2009 - 07:47 PM

Hello,

I want to install the AIS removal kit that came with my used 2006 WR450f. Have the folded copy that is packed with the kit but can't really make out the pictures.

Hoping someone has a link to the directions online that has something more readable.

Should be four pages, possibly file number PAK-ST-J93-69-XX_D

Thanks for your help,

Charles

• KennyMc

Posted July 01, 2009 - 08:06 PM

Hello,

I want to install the AIS removal kit that came with my used 2006 WR450f. Have the folded copy that is packed with the kit but can't really make out the pictures.

Hoping someone has a link to the directions online that has something more readable.

Should be four pages, possibly file number PAK-ST-J93-69-XX_D

Thanks for your help,

Charles

Well, here are 2 pages for my '07.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• ww44wrf450f

Posted July 02, 2009 - 05:10 AM

http://www.southbayr...ead.php?t=10730

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=309069

these links will help.:worthy:

• 06_WR_450

Posted July 02, 2009 - 03:55 PM

¡Mil Gracias!

The scans from both replies are way better than what I have.

I'll get out to the garage in the morning to take a look. Can't do it right now. Just over 100 degrees today in N. Texas. Much hotter in the garage.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PBDBLUE

Posted July 02, 2009 - 03:59 PM

I think the 06 kit is different than the '07 so those instructions may not help.

• 06_WR_450

Posted July 02, 2009 - 05:41 PM

I think the 06 kit is different than the '07 so those instructions may not help.

Thanks, still gives me an idea what to look for.

• 06_WR_450

Posted July 12, 2009 - 07:11 PM

Thanks again guys. Finished the install yesterday evening. Still very hot in the garage but some fans helped. Think the official was 103 yesterday. Or was it 105? Anyway.

After finishing all the free mods plus the GYTR AIS removal kit with supplied jets, this thing runs like a whole different machine.

Just wish I could afford a bolt on ready super moto kit:)

• stev0

Posted July 13, 2009 - 06:06 AM

You could actually just block of the big black tube and the smaller one with a nut. wrap a cabletie around it and you should be set.

also block off the airbox.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.