'01 WR426 vs '02 WR426 Flywheel/Stator Differences?

No replies to this topic
  • DoctorDemento

Posted July 01, 2009 - 02:00 PM

Tried searching for all things 'flywheel' in this section of the forum and got no results so here goes. I have a '00 YZ426 and I am in the process of making it better for woods racing/riding. The last piece of the puzzle is lighting. Like many others I will be installing the WR flywheel and stator. My question is what are the differences between the '01 and '02 units (besides the part numbers... :worthy: ). I know you can't mix-n-match, and I know that the '01 unit is capable of 120W stock. The reason I am asking is that there has been a significant increase in dealer/on-line part prices lately and I have the opportunity to pick up a new '02 flywheel for cheap. So what's the diff?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.