annual TT social gathering @ Bill's in PA?

2 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted March 21, 2003 - 01:05 AM

Bill,
This year, my schedule allows me to come down to PA anytime from (0800) June 18 > 29.

I will getting off of midshift :D Wednesday morning 6/18.

Will there be a ride this year???

You mentioned that kick butt track west of you being GREAT! :D Is this on the list as well?

It would be sweet to ride Bud's Creek :) w/ Steve (Angry Candy). Whatever happened to that Guy?

RSVP Please!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted March 22, 2003 - 04:00 PM

Looks like we may be at the Breezwood Proving Grounds. They have several tracks, some woods loops and a cabin we can rent. And the track I told you about (Rocket Raceway) is within a half hour.

Bill

• MN_Kevin

Posted March 22, 2003 - 04:56 PM

this time Bill, I WILL NOT be sharing my sleeping bag w/ ANYONE! I don't care how heterosexual he is! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.