Hi guys, I am a new guess from Spain!

11 replies to this topic
  • j.beltri

Posted March 20, 2003 - 09:41 PM

Hello, I am an owner of a WR450F from Barcelona, Spain with a little knowlegde of english. If you can see pictures of my bike and the bike af my nephew (another 450) go http://personal.tele...eb/josepbeltri/

Also there the scooter Honda of my son Marc.

• dominator426

Posted March 20, 2003 - 10:11 PM

Hey Joe, cool pic! Your link does not seem to work, though...Any problems with your flywheel yet, by the way?

• yamaha.dude

Posted March 20, 2003 - 10:16 PM

Now the link works...

David

• blue_beast_wins

Posted March 21, 2003 - 12:22 AM

Gees, whats with all the crap on the bars?? 10 inch bar raisers and stuff, you must be 8 ft tall??

• SMD

Posted March 21, 2003 - 06:13 AM

Senor Beltri
Bien venido a nuestro sitio. Disfrutelo es un lugar divertido. Que buena moto!

Chao SMD :)

• Ridin'_MD

Posted March 21, 2003 - 07:22 AM

Hola! Bienvinedos a Thumper Talk! Que es este cosa para su mano izquierdo? Tu estas James Bond? :)

Su moto es muy impressivo.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Pete_Z

Posted March 21, 2003 - 08:35 AM

Gees, whats with all the crap on the bars

I would guess that's gotta be some kind of home-grown video camera mount? Either that or it's for some kinda of Paris to Dakar type of GPS/Nav unit. Anyone know for sure?

Peace Eh - P.Z.

• MOmilkman

Posted March 21, 2003 - 08:59 AM

Beltri bienvenido de Sr., Usted encontrará el gran cantidad de información útil aquí y el gran cantidad de la marca de amigos. Estos tipos son muy informados y yo tranquilo aprende el material nuevo diario. ¡Pero tiene cuidado, su adictivo!

• j.beltri

Posted March 21, 2003 - 09:00 AM

First, thank you all and sorry my poor english.
Dominator 426, my flywheel is retorqued thank you.
Ridin MD & Peter Z, this buttons on left hand are for the electric road-book case and the trip. Go to www.touratech.de and see it.
Blue wins, i think that you ask me by the pieces under handlebar, I drive always stand up and ist combined with a Renthal twin wall the most low (Jeremy McGrath). With this pieces I can slide the handlebar forward and rear 2 inches.
I don't understand some technical words. What mean "grey wire removed" and for what?
Moose bark busters? what's this
And what and for what air box snorkel?

• Hick

Posted March 21, 2003 - 01:17 PM

Algunes aqui quitaron el alambre gris para mejorar el motor en sus WRs.

Pienso que este alambre, qual no esta en el YZ, es para cambiar el timing del ignición.

I don't know how to say ignition timing in Spanish.

No estoy seguro a donde esta este alambre, pero solamente ay uno almabre de este color en el WR. Es posible tambien que los motos Euro no lo tienen.

"Bark Busters" son para protejar sus manos en el bosque. En su moto tienes la marca Acerbis en esos, los de Moose, Cycra y otros tiene un barra Alumino y un parte en plastico separado...

"Snorkel": Otra vez, es posible que no tienen los motos Euros este parte. Es para ensurar que agua no va a entrar al caja de aire, es un cubierto encima el caja, debajo del accumuladora..

Espero que te ayuda, ye espero tambien que me Español era tan bueno como su Englés...

• foursmoke

Posted March 21, 2003 - 02:28 PM

I would hate to smash my brain on those bars! :D You could lose an eye :)

• Lon13

Posted March 22, 2003 - 02:45 PM

Welcome! I've been to Barcelona, all over Costa Del Sol. Love your country. I would vacation there in a heartbeat.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.