Stolen

6 replies to this topic
  • Angus

Posted September 14, 2002 - 06:29 AM

Sat night our shop was broken into and two motorcycles stolen...A wr-250 and an XR-250. The xr has a DSC street conversion kit and smokes a lot. The WR has the air box removed and a straight k&n filter instead....If anyone in the thumper comunity sees or hears of anything resembling ythese descriptions please contact "angus" or call 402 723 5295 Located in the midwest..........

• Fryboy

Posted September 14, 2002 - 06:38 AM

Angus,
Sorry to hear about your misfortunes. Could you be more specific as to the descriptions of bikes? Such as VIN # ?

Dave

[ September 14, 2002, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: Fryboy ]

• Dan_from_HB

Posted September 14, 2002 - 01:46 PM

Sorry to hear, Angus. A friend recently had a similar experience. It makes you furious and sad and ready to box all at the same time. Hope they find the dirtbags that did it and string 'em up by a sensitive body part.
Dan

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Angus

Posted September 16, 2002 - 05:59 AM

Yea what hurts is I found out today that insurance does not want to cover them. They say they are only covered if they are titled and licensed. Well we all know what a task that is to perform....
Honda xr250 vin....JH2me0807yk500624
Yamaha Wr250 vin....JYA cg11w32a007132

Angus

• YAMAKAZE

Posted September 16, 2002 - 06:12 AM

Cost's me $128. per bike per year through Progressive, for Comp, Libility, and theft on my WR and YZ.

Bonzai :)

• S_Phillips

Posted September 21, 2002 - 03:12 AM

Ditto Kaze!!

And you can stay down by the track w/o worry of your bikes being stolen in the pit..........

Just don't tell them you race.

• Chaindrive

Posted September 21, 2002 - 04:11 AM

Just mount an empty gun scabbard with a sticker that reads "I DON'T DIAL 911" on it. See how brave those weenies are! :)

Shoot straight. Less paperwork. :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.