Best Hare Scramble Bike.....PERIOD!

3 replies to this topic
  • tad69

Posted March 20, 2003 - 05:09 PM

No choices here. I just want your imput. If you raced South Eastern Hare Scrambles only what bike would you choose and why :)? I am torn between 2 and can't make up my mind! HELP!!!

• Bamster

Posted March 20, 2003 - 06:35 PM

WR 250 for the money .Its light and it rips.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jetdave

Posted March 20, 2003 - 06:41 PM

WR 250 F :D :) :D

• Oasis_Flame

Posted March 20, 2003 - 06:43 PM

Hands down, cards on the table. I run a 2000 WR400F converted to a 426 with YZ jetting and cam specs. and I smoke the CR500's, KX500's, KTM's and yes other Yamy riders on desert runs. I feel the WR gearing and the YZ power is the best desert set-up you can get. And yes, a rider is the most important piece of gear. The Japs did their homework on this bike, and it's going to be around for a long time.
For the money, grab a Yamy 4 stroke and do the mods and smile when you come in on the top 3 week after week!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.