WR 426 stator

3 replies to this topic
  • gumbellion

Posted June 28, 2009 - 09:45 AM

I blew the after market moose stator in my yz426 and figure that a WR stator and flywheel is the way to go. Ive been shopping around on flea bay without any luck and was hoping someone would know of where I could find a used flywheel and stator at a reasonable price. New parts cost an arm and a leg and i would like to pull the WR swap and not be broke. Thanks for you help.

• pablo83

Posted June 29, 2009 - 08:43 AM

That search will be difficult. There are a lot of people looking for WR electronics and transmissions for their YZs. When they make their way to eBay they usually go for a lot of money. I was in the same situation, after unsuccessfully looking for parts for 6 months I decide to just buy a WR.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Cavi

Posted July 01, 2009 - 05:38 PM

won't you also need the WR CDI?

• pablo83

Posted July 01, 2009 - 07:58 PM

I don't think you need the CDI, but you will need a regulator to run lights.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.