Riding emergency in Utah!

5 replies to this topic
  • Eric_Smith

Posted September 13, 2002 - 07:24 AM

My riding buddies have all bailed out. I really need to get out and kick up some dirt. Is there anyone out there in Utah interested in doing some trail riding tomorrow??? I'm really hurting here. I hate riding alone. Anyone out there feel my pain?

• Dodger

Posted September 13, 2002 - 07:29 AM

Oh man, your killing me. Would love to go roost in UT, but Moab isn't on my radar until Oct.

Sorry, hope you find someone to ride with.

Dodger :) :D

• pedman

Posted September 13, 2002 - 08:29 AM

:) Getting a ride together at this time with a bunch of guys. Not sure where we are going, but odds are Five Mile. Your more than welcome to join... :D Should be an early morning ride done by noon. :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Eric_Smith

Posted September 13, 2002 - 09:21 PM

pedman - love to ride with you. I'm very familiar with 5 mile pass. I live in Lehi. Let me know where and when you'll be there and I'll meet you.

• pedman

Posted September 13, 2002 - 09:53 PM

:) Eric email me at bpederse@langesales.com for contact details :D

• Eric_Smith

Posted September 13, 2002 - 10:56 AM

pedman - I sent you an email and it bounced back to me as undeliverable. Anyways... You can email the ride details to me at esmith@dsidata.net. I'll be driving
a white dodge pickup pulling a small trailer and a KTM 520. Just give me
the time, place and what you're driving and I'll find you. Looking forward
to a good hard ride. My cell phone number is 836-5241 if you'd prefer to
call.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.