WR450F Needle selection???

3 replies to this topic
  • tad69

Posted March 20, 2003 - 03:54 AM

Is there anyone here that is using an EMM needle? Can you post jetting specs please?

Thanks, :)

• gas

Posted March 20, 2003 - 02:02 PM

I am using an EMN in the 5 slot and a 40 pilot jet it has good response I tried
the 48 and 45 pilot jet but it killed my bottom end about 800 ft above sea level
stock pilot air jet a160 main jet.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tad69

Posted March 20, 2003 - 03:51 PM

Thanks for the reply. What starter and main are you running?Are you using an adjustable pilot air screw?

• The_Missile

Posted March 21, 2003 - 03:26 AM

My specs below in my signature were good for the Stroker Exhaust System at 1000-3000 feet. It ripped. Got caught by the cops with aftermarket LOUD Stroker and had to replace with the stock can. My specs now:

PJ 35, PAJ A little more, Main Jet 150 and EMM Clip 1 (Top) with my Stock euro can. So far so good but havent really tested it.

But then mine is a WR400 1998!!!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.