Bloomfield, NM ride in Oct

2 replies to this topic
  • DrDirt

Posted September 12, 2002 - 06:21 PM

Yes my fellow biker brethern, it is almost time for the semi-annual Bloomfield, NM run. We will be going Oct 25-27. Spectacular single track and hill climbing. Anyone who would like to come are welcome. We drive from southern Arizona(approx 7-8 hrs) to go twice per year and yes, it is worth the drive. For more details, post or send a pm

Later DrD

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 12, 2002 - 08:14 PM

Hey ........sounds cool.
I was trying to make the WCTTR 02' but probably wont be able to.
But this sounds great and it is a little closer to my neck of the woods.....urrrrr.......Dez!!
Think only about 6hrs from me!
Let me know exact details in a Pm or Email
cg4racing@suborno.com
I would probably have 1 more with.......Ummmmm
do uummmmm can.......ummmmmmm would a Katooma guy be allowed????!!! :D
I could get him to at least wear a blue helmet!!! :)

Let me know!

• DrDirt

Posted September 13, 2002 - 05:38 PM

We are color blind so any color bike is welcome, even 2-strokes. Come on guys any taker besides John H and Thumpin rock chucker :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.