Internet Explorer users look!

8 replies to this topic
  • yamaha.dude

Posted September 12, 2002 - 06:00 PM

I just came across a little piece of software that may be invaluable for those of you using Internet Explorer. A fast, easy to use spelling checker.

Go to iespell.com and check it out. small download, you can add your own words to the user dictionary (for bike, supplier and part names) and you can choose US, Canadian or UK dictionaries. I know that I am not the best typist, and often have to go back and edit my posts to correct spelling mistakes... I know we now have the "Preview Post" option, but this is a nice little utility, IMHO.

I have no association with the software authors, nor do I want to see any debate or opinions on netscape vs. Microsoft vs. etc...

David

• sabin

Posted September 12, 2002 - 10:52 PM

10x dude!

• AZWR426

Posted September 12, 2002 - 11:40 PM

OK - I might be kinda dense but when I went to it it said mirror site 1, mirror site 2 or mirror site 3 or something else to the right I forget. What do I click on for english. The download button took me there without any explanations. WHassup? thanks

• Fryboy

Posted September 13, 2002 - 03:03 AM

All I have to add is.... Some of you need this really bad ! :)

Lets not name any names, Ego, I mean you know who you are. :D

Dave

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted September 13, 2002 - 03:32 AM

I'm saved Yippee Yahoo :)

Wow I just noticed I'm a gold member, Now that I can spell I'm a gold member, I'm a gold member

Fryboy Whatz U takin bout

[ September 13, 2002, 06:39 AM: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

• neWRiver

Posted September 13, 2002 - 08:30 AM

David, thanks for the link. Got it, love it! :)

• yamaha.dude

Posted September 13, 2002 - 12:11 PM

As my fellow moderators will attest, reading lots of messages can be tiresome, and worse when people start using that BBS shorthand like "R u an agita8r 2day?" and similar... hopefully it will make our jobs easier, as well as benefit the wider TT community with more clarity and ease of reading posts.

It is only available in English, but you choose the country variation such as US, UK or Canadian once it is installed.

Ego, I dedicate this program to you! :) :D

Just make sure you have the cursor in the box, right click, and choose 'Check Spelling' so simple...

David

[ September 13, 2002, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: yamaha.dude ]

• yamaha.dude

Posted September 14, 2002 - 07:38 PM

Bump... and it's free! Don't we all love free mods that actually work? :)

• MN_Kevin

Posted September 15, 2002 - 01:32 AM

you cannot beat free shareware THAT WORKS GREAT!!!

Thanks David!!!!! :D :) :D :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.