gncc taper?

4 replies to this topic
  • xrracer36

Posted March 19, 2003 - 07:21 AM

hey all. :D
last fall an awesome TT member (sorry if you are reading this, but can't remember SN :)) taped like 8 rounds of the 02 gncc series off of OLN and sent me a copy due to my lack of OLN. That tape rocks. coverage was great.
well i was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing that again this season. taping each of the gncc events and at the end of the season, making me a copy of the tape.
i will reimburse for the tape (and add a little extra for your effort. :D)
:confused:any takers? :D
thanks.
racer36 :D

• tad69

Posted March 19, 2003 - 03:55 PM

:)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tad69

Posted March 19, 2003 - 04:17 PM

Do you have a time listing? :)

• Wrench

Posted March 20, 2003 - 02:00 AM

XRracer36 this year it's on speed channel, but they haven't annouced the schedule yet. If you don't get speed I'll tape them and will make you a copy.

• xrracer36

Posted March 20, 2003 - 03:19 AM

sweet wrench. sounds good. just let me know what you want for it. you can pm me or something.
thanks a bunch. :D
racer36 :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.